Ayopoligami App Seeks Polygamists Encounters
I don’t know if it’s good or bad news. Apparently, the Ayopoligami app hopes to connect users seeking polygamist encounters for long term commitments.
The official website for the application isn’t in English, however.
Which pretty much means it’s for Muslim men in Indonesia:
App Launch Controversy
Of course, dating was part of the Internet Daily Life post regarding society’s online activity. And as you may know, the Internet has given a platform for anyone with an idea to reach the masses.
But, I wasn’t expecting to come across this. The Ayopoligami founder ran into a few glitches, however.
Turns out, upon it’s initial launch, a bit of controversy followed. In fact, some of the criticisms of the app include:
- Too many male profiles with skeptical female users.
- Cheating spouse accusations.
- Frequency of sex conversations.
- The controversy around polygamy itself.
In spite of this, Lindu Cipta Pranayama, the founder, hopes to relaunch the app with more features to filter out time wasters.
According to The Jakarta Post, he’s starting from scratch with stricter settings, such as:
- Proper identification for all users.
- Marital status disclosure.
- Letter of permission from first spouse.
The app’s expected to launch in October.