John Crestani Make Money Online 2017 Video
John Crestani has a keen eye on identifying online opportunities. Check the video below to learn about his suggested way to make money online:
In summary, he mentions four ways to making money online. Not surprisingly, many of those listed were mentioned in this blog entry. As per the video, these methods are:
- According to him, it’s one of the best ways to profits. And I totally agree. This post gives some insight on a few opportunities.
- Blogging is a great way to promote affiliate products. It makes sense to use a content rich blog. Adding banner links and reviews of products help with potential rankings in Google. Read the previous blog post for more details.
- Social Media can also attract potential customers. Many marketers (including bloggers) set up Facebook pages as a way to build an audience around topics that are helpful to them. Being an authority and “thought leader” helps build trust among followers.
- Vlogging through YouTube and other video platforms can attract a loyal audience. The marketer uses videos to help their audience and promote products in their prefered niche.
- Setting up an Amazon FBA. Basically, shipping products directly Amazon for more convenience.
- Obviously, Ebay’s still the top choice for merchants.
- Etsy and Shopify are emerging platforms to consider.
- Many authors use Kindle to sell books. Ironically, many sellers pay Ghostwriters to write for them before promoting on Amazon. For those concerned about hiring one, The Letter Pile gives some great advice.
- Apps make money from ads, affiliate products, In-App purchases or the application itself. Additionally, the Huffington Post gave a list of apps that could make you money.
For those who read the post, Inspiring Affiliate Marketing Success Stories, you’ll recognize John as one of the 8 listed.
And in case you’re interested, he’s also the host of the Internet JetSet webinar.